The Hyndman Area Health Center currently has the Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
At Bedford Family Health Center, we look forward to distributing these vaccines and protecting the communities we serve.
We encourage those that are not vaccinated to continue wearing facemasks, avoiding large groups, and practicing good hand hygiene.
If you develop any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.), please do the following:
- Stay home at call us at (814) 263-5804 to discuss your symptoms and schedule a test. Please do not come to our facilities if you experience any flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid public areas (e.g. work, school, or any other public location) until symptom free.
- Avoid public transportation, such as ride-sharing, taxis, or Uber.
- Stay away from others as much as possible, keeping to your own bedroom at home.
- Wear a facemask if you must be around other people or have to go out in your community.
- View the CDC Guidelines when you are sick.